• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Snow Sneak Peek

biffdotorg

VIP Member
Website
www.biff.org
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Apex XTX and Viper LTX SE
WEBSITE
www.biff.org
https://www.facebook.com/SnowSneakPeek

So I submitted a photo of my daughter on her Phazer to the Snow Sneak Peek facebook page the other day. They were asking for photos of your favorite gals on sleds. Well, they chose her photo and put it up as the cover photo!

To her, being 12 years old, she thinks this is the closest thing to going viral as it is going to get. She started tracking the over 100 likes for that post. She also noticed that the facebook page went from 42,200 to over 43,000 followers yesterday. She asks if that was because of her. Of course I assured her it was and that she should wear her jacket and helmet to the Fargo Sneak Peek next week so that she is recognized and should be ready to sign autographs. (smile)

It's all wonderful in the eyes of a 12 year old sledder! I was just surprised at how clear the photo turned out from a clip of video shot at around 50mph!!

Attachments

• Sneakpeek.PNG
    Sneakpeek.PNG
    647.4 KB · Views: 125

HAHA!!! that is so cool!!!Awesomeness!!! Congrats to the both of you!!

Awesome! Congratulations. My 13 year old daughter thinks she is just the coolest on her Phazer also. Likes to make the boys at school jealous too.

Awesome! That is a story she'll be able to tell for the rest of her life! ;)!

Is the sneak peek show worth going to, having 1 in Blaine,mn this weekend, is it worth going to look or can a person get the info off the web site

rough rider said:
Is the sneak peek show worth going to, having 1 in Blaine,mn this weekend, is it worth going to look or can a person get the info off the web site

You can get all the info you need off the website. What you can't get is the chance to see the colors in real life, sit on the seats, touch and feel.

I for one, want to see that new Renegade X color combo of Red/Yellow. I think that yellow is much more Acid Yellow than the photos are showing.

That and the Vector dark blue was much more impressive in person than the photos could ever show. It's a fun event that I usually go to with some sled buddys and we bring the kids and let them crawl all over the machines and sign up for door prizes.

Macy took some photos at last years event, and actually won a prize for posting it on the Sneak Peek site. She wants a new Yamaha poster, and I'm sure she will find it there. Heck, last year at the Fargodome, they had the beer concessions open for the event!

First photo, Macy and her friend going through brochures.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 81
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 84
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 88
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    227.4 KB · Views: 90
biffdotorg said:
https://www.facebook.com/SnowSneakPeek

So I submitted a photo of my daughter on her Phazer to the Snow Sneak Peek facebook page the other day. They were asking for photos of your favorite gals on sleds. Well, they chose her photo and put it up as the cover photo!

To her, being 12 years old, she thinks this is the closest thing to going viral as it is going to get. She started tracking the over 100 likes for that post. She also noticed that the facebook page went from 42,200 to over 43,000 followers yesterday. She asks if that was because of her. Of course I assured her it was and that she should wear her jacket and helmet to the Fargo Sneak Peek next week so that she is recognized and should be ready to sign autographs. (smile)

It's all wonderful in the eyes of a 12 year old sledder! I was just surprised at how clear the photo turned out from a clip of video shot at around 50mph!!

Awesome biffdotorg. ;)!

My 12 year old son would likely think the same.

I went to one in Blaine on Saturday. Place was really crowded. Most of the interest seemed to be centered around the new Polaris AXYS. I got a quick look at them, and thought the new "optional" gauge was nice looking, but couldn't begin to comment on whether it is at all user friendly. The new LED headlights seemed bright, but again the demo was in a well lit room, so what can you really discern from that? Seated, I thought the ergos felt a little awkward, which might have been due to the way they had the bars set up on the sled, but standing seemed pretty comfortable. Parts the rear suspension re-design are cast aluminum, and the cross brace for the shock is now attached only to the tunnel, perpendicular to the shock, which seems like it will not be as strong. Time will tell I guess.

There was a fair amount of interest in the Doos, despite the Ronald McDonald colors. Every Doo sled I sat on disagreed with me. I just don't like the ergos. They seem more like a trial cruiser than a sled that requires rider input.

Nothing really grabbed my attention in the Yamaha section either. I like the white/blue colors on the front end of the Viper, but white in the tunnel or anything aft of the chaincase or clutches will eventually become too difficult to keep clean IMO. The all black is nice in that regard. I did see a neat aftermarket running board on one of the Vipers. I think it was a Racerwerx product.
IMG_1449_large.jpg
img]http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0105/3052/products/IMG_1450_large.jpg[/img]

One thing to note was what wasn't there ... no Artic Cat product.

Needless to say I didn't spend more than 20 minutes at the show. First time in a long time I've had so little interest.

Back