• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

snow trackers do wear out

ScottyD

Expert
Hamilton Ontario/sled from Sand Lake/Kearney
my friend has them on his 09 nytro, 1,800 miles in crappy snow conditions

Attachments

• IMG00312.jpg
    IMG00312.jpg
    463.6 KB · Views: 170

ski

i have a set for the last 2 yrs. 40 miles them, conditions so bad where i live
i run stud boys until it get's better.
but i like snow-trackers better.

ScottyD said:
my friend has them on his 09 nytro, 1,800 miles in crappy snow conditions
WTF were they ridden on? I have just over 5,000 mi on mine and they are about done. Most of my mile's are in central Wisconsin and have hit some nasty crap. I have the extreme's though, More there to wear out. What were those?

Have 5000 km on mine. Last week 2700 km on trip from Pembroke-Haliburton-Perry Sound-NorthBay-Cochrane-Timmins via Abitibi Canyon-New Liskeard-Pembroke. Conditions were from excellent to freak'n brutal. Thought I was going to leave idler wheels, slides and carbides behind in the gravel. My SnowTrackers still have some centre carbide and side steel worn by 60%. I think very good considering everything. In the handling department, best $220 I ever spent.

they were the semi aggresive 1's, he put them on in the second week of january to stop the quirky darting of his nytro, the snow conditions were ok, sometimes crappy, no extensive road running
i put my c&a outlaws on at the same time and we ran the same milage together and my carbides are still good, maybe he got a bad set cause the wore the carbides to the studs
now he has put on a set of the agressive snow trackers so it will be interesting to see how many miles they will last

rindtj said:
How do you like the outlaws? Worth the extra coin (compared to the razors)?
Man you took the words right out of my key pad lol. :tg:

k viper, i always wondered if a Wi guy could use them, because we just don't ever have much snow, a couple inches max with an ice base.

spike337 said:
k viper, i always wondered if a Wi guy could use them, because we just don't ever have much snow, a couple inches max with an ice base.
I wont use anything else. I have had several friends that rode my sled with them on and now run them as well. Frend just put them on his 2011 Apex XTX and he now says he has the perfect sled. I can't complain at all on how they wear.

Back