• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Snowmobile sickness... only one cure known of

OneBadWarrior

Expert
I love to ride and always get the fever but, this year it is killing me! I check the webcams dozens of times a day. I have the current temp. in Rangeley, ME on my computer at work. Please let it snow soon and let it snow all winter!!!! :letsnow:

LOL!! I'm feeling it too, brother! With a new hot rod sitting in the garage, I can't wait to hit the rails!!!! It's all I've been thinking about!!! :jump:

A cure you ask? Yes, move to a state where there isn't any where near the snow there use to be and have all your buddies bale on you because of it :o|

Im up here in Maine, Not really any snow yet But i hear reports of 10+ inches this friday where I am! I hope so cuz the 08 ltx comes in sunday :Rockon:

I think the thing for me is that when it does snow, I really want it to snow. Michigan was crazy last year....there was good snow in January, but February was not so hot.

So, come December 1, bring on the cold temps and the snow!!!!

I feel like a red headed step child. Mother Nature has thrown such crappy winters at us the last few years that I really don't expect to be riding until at least January.

I guess I got it worse than I thought.... :o|

Last night I was watching the documentary on the what may happen if the Yellowstone volcano blows.....lots of carnage and gas clouds blocking out the sun. When they stated it would cause major snowstorms for a couple of years across the planet, I couldn’t help but get excited! Can you imagine major snow, nonstop, for a couple of years! Oh yeah!!! :-o

No crops or livestock left for food, but the sledding would be awesome! At least I saw a bright side of the documentary that they totally left out.........

:letsnow:

Snow found in Rangeley. Don't know how much but its a good start! Hoping for a nice cold streak to freeze things up. last year got off to a terrible start. Keep doing the snow dance!!! LaLaLa LaLaLa

Back