• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Snowmobile Sinks Through the Ice

in the states at least wisconsin you have to pull it out and if the dnr knows it has sunk they can ticket you every day that it is in the water (pollutants and what not)

my understanding as far as here in MI is concerned: IF the dnr shows up it's $1,000 for putting it in AND a $1000 a day for each day it's there.........

that is how wisconsin is to i just dont know how much it is. and local waterskipping hot spots (usually near bars) the bar will call you in so that they are not accoiated with the the waterskipping.

I know of 2 rx-1's that are sitting on the bottom of a lake because the owners though it would be easier reporting them stolen than getting the DNR involved and risking the fines and recovering a junk sled anyway...Not what I would have done but nonetheless the laws are creating these messes by advertising their fines along with the idiots that took them on thin ice to begin with.

RSVECTORFREAK said:
I know of 2 rx-1's that are sitting on the bottom of a lake because the owners though it would be easier reporting them stolen than getting the DNR involved and risking the fines and recovering a junk sled anyway...Not what I would have done but nonetheless the laws are creating these messes by advertising their fines along with the idiots that took them on thin ice to begin with.

This is hillarious! I thought I was the only one who knew a story like this. I know a guy who knows a guy that sunk his Arctic Cat sometime around the year 1998-2000. When this guys sled was found the cops wanted to know why his sled was stolen with his cell phone, wallet and key in the ignition??? Here's your sign.

Hey Freak want to do some fishing this summer.LMAO :rofl:

Yeah I thought about contacting my diver buddy friend and splitting the salvage money with him after we parted them out... LOL

RSVECTORFREAK said:
Yeah I thought about contacting my diver buddy friend and splitting the salvage money with him after we parted them out... LOL

Well I've gotta boat. Maybe we could get in touch with the Discovery Channel and do a segment of deep sea detectives.

Back