• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sore Arms ……

I added the Iso-vibe riser to my 23 XTX. Definitely feel it helped some. The brand is Grip n Rip, called iso-vibe riser.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240217_083523_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240217_083523_Gallery.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 44

I put that riser on my 800 zuke and it knocked down the vibes like no other. The problem with it is that the bars rotate a lot. I would accelerate hard and the bars would rotate towards the back.

I have flex bars on my ATV and I can tighten them down to prevent this but these don't seem to have that option.

Thats interesting cause I have not had any issues using this product.. I would like to add that I do relax my hands and arms and do not hold on tight but always in a relaxed state… Are you hanging on with a death grip and causing the movement ??? Or do you have a situation where you got something installed where you can not tighten to proper torque specs.. The only movement I have noticed is the small amount of movement in the steering bar that most all sleds have….

When you guys add the riser, are you also replacing the brake hose? It seems to short now as is.

Thats interesting cause I have not had any issues using this product.. I would like to add that I do relax my hands and arms and do not hold on tight but always in a relaxed state… Are you hanging on with a death grip and causing the movement ??? Or do you have a situation where you got something installed where you can not tighten to proper torque specs.. The only movement I have noticed is the small amount of movement in the steering bar that most all sleds have….
torqued mine to spec.

They do move a lot more than my flexx bars. I will see if I can get a video of it sometime.

Back