• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sorry to see it end so soon. Post your favorite for the season.

I love those mornings when the frost is all over the trees.
65E3FB08-0335-4D3F-9548-FA30311945F5.jpeg

I did a river open water run back in 2005 with my Arctic Cat F5 in Haliburton Ontario and what a rush. It was on a winter sled trip mid Feb and a section of a river we were running did not freeze do to a fast current. The open water run was about a 1/4 mile, hard to believe a sled can turn into a sea-doo but it did...….thankfully
Awesome picture PeeWee

1st ride and last ride of season. the day the Doo Doo saw the Yamaha tail flap!

Please elaborate. Did the Apex kick butt or the Sidewinder?
I see you have a winder in your arsenal also
What Doo Doo did you teach a lesson to

IMG_2204.jpg
IMG_2205.jpg
I was lucky enough to be able to ride in Gaspe for a week. I took these photos on Cloud Mountain(near Lac-Alfred in the Chic-Chocs). There was a lot of wind up there and it was an uplifting feeling. If you get a chance to ride in this part of Quebec, grab it as there are so many breathtaking views to be seen.

Last edited:
Please elaborate. Did the Apex kick butt or the Sidewinder?
I see you have a winder in your arsenal also
What Doo Doo did you teach a lesson to

Winder is spring order... Apex won by 4-6 sled lengths in about a mile race across a flat lake ! we were even out of the hole and the apex just kept gaining and gaining a little more out in front. 1 saw 118 on speedo. The doo doo was a 900 ace turbo with a 195 flash. in shorter racing on logging roads/trail we were both pretty even. anything longer than 1/2 mile I would start to pull ahead.

Last weekend Taquamenon Falls parking lot. Complete strangers kids and Dad really liked my sled. Remembered starting my family how tough it was to afford a sled. Offered the Dad mine to take his kids for a little ride on. The smiles from all made my year. Sad to see it over but the memories will never be gone. Just so many great friends made!
38B1415C-7AC7-4CB8-BE75-633C88C1932C.jpeg

Back