• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Squeeky Beast

i have the same noise, left front side, i think it is the sway bar bushing, not sure todd

the front suspension needs to be greased mine did that too so i took the whole front suspesion apart and there was no grease on any of it they should have put zerks on the a arms like the atvs have

DUDE FOR REAL I HATE IT I EVEN SPRAYED IT ALL DOWN. I THINK PZ5 IS RIGHT ITS IN THE BOLTS? SUMMER TIME ROLL'S AROUND WE ALL SHOULD SEND HIM OUR A ARMS TO GET ZERKS PUT IN. HAHA J/K

Isthatahemi said:
My Phazer has a squeek. Sounds like its in the front of the sled. Every time i go over a bump, I hear it. Does anyone know the cause?
So what you're telling me is that once the howl quiets down I can look forward to hearing the front end squeaking like my Raptor. :rofl:

Oh well, I still love the things even with their little quirks. :yam:

pat the rat said:
my warrior does that once in a while,phazer never squeeked once,just spray lubricant on stab link-sway bar area

I don't think that is it. Because, I don't even have the sway bar on my sled any more. So It's got to be in the a-arms where they mount to the frame or where the shocks mount to the a-arms or frame.

I found it! It's the Lower A-Arm bushings where they attach to the inner bulkhead. Very loud when the sled is off. Do I need to hold back a nut, or are the nuts in this area welded to the bulkhead?

Bolts are not welded to the bulkhead.

You can access the inner bulkhead nut by removing the rubber tie rod boot. Theres enough room to manage to get at the nut but it's a very tight area. May want to have a telescopic magnet handy in case you loose the nut below the motor.

A few weeks ago I bent my lower A-Arm and the bolt sheared off at this location, and had to go through this procedure.

Good luck with it.

my buddy just got the 07 phazer gt and it too had the squeak he found a guy on ebay selling a shim kit for the a-arms this eliminates the slop( front to back) and the squeak that the phazer has, the shims look like brass washers (thin) hopes this may help you.

go to your local dealer and order/pick-up some maxima chain wax and spray all the pivot points...noise will be gone...stuff works wonders!

Back