• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Srx?

Snake1231

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Srx
is an Srx 2023 any good for off trail riding with a bigger lug track? Can it be setup to transfer weight so it can wheely on command? It will have a tune and exhaust Tks

is an Srx 2023 any good for off trail riding with a bigger lug track? Can it be setup to transfer weight so it can wheely on command? It will have a tune and exhaust Tks
You would be better off with an XT-X as they have uncoupled suspension...biggest issue is keeping the skiis on the ground!

xtx1.PNG
xtx2.PNG

That’s like wanting to off-road a Ferrari, best you can get is a dirt road and that maybe a struggle.

With rear skid being coupled and the 137 being more coupling effect than the 129 used to I would say go xtx all day long

The 137 is a blast off trail with a Hurricane 1”75 ,remove the coupling block and add anti stab wheels to front of rails. 17 xtx anti stab will work. It is a hand full set up this way, acts like an old two stroke 500 dirt bike. Leave snow flap on, you’ll need it to keep sled from coming over onto the rider. Have 3 years on this set up and love it! Not a lot of trails where I ride but ride at least 1500 miles a year. When ditch banging the nose is way light with this set up so rider beware, keep speed below 60 mph when launching. It is easier to ride with coupling block in though. Believe what I say, no bs coming from me.

Back