• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Still no turbo!!!

Waiting for phone call!!

My Turbo arrived at dealer today.

Mine Came in yesterday. Now hopefully prologger and lightweight muffler came in too, or soon.

My turbo is in but waiting on mpi to ship the electronic boost control. not sure why they dont have those ready?
Yea same here. Another week!!!!!!!- Before ill be able to pick up my sled . Also was missing a radiator bracket.

Cant even have my sled by Christmas. What a boat load of crap!!
Ordered this sled in march takes over 9 months to get it, ordered a clutchkit from allen ulmer I will end up getting it in 2 days.
What the heck is going on MPI

Ordered this sled in march takes over 9 months to get it, ordered a clutchkit from allen ulmer I will end up getting it in 2 days.

There are several threads about the strike at the ports, but MPI has been the victim of third party parts suppliers and not been the only vendor effected.

There are several threads about the strike at the ports, but MPI has been the victim of third party parts suppliers and not been the only vendor effected.
Well maybe they should have got there crap together a lot sooner instead of trying to give every tom dick and harry there turbo kits around the holidays!

Who is your dealer??

Back