• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Still Snowmobiling?

Vmax4

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2010 FXNytro MTX 162 SE with a 270 hp MCX Turbo and assorted goodies!
Wondering who out there is still riding? My wife and I found this great spot this weekend on May 4, 2008. Only about 1 hr 15 minutes from our house. Access road is a little, well, interesting or exciting to say the least. I had not been here before, but it is the place for spring riding!

Anyway, lots of snow left, we were up around 7,500 + feet. Can't believe the amount of untracked areas. Still a ton of fun!

Barb-q hot dogs and smores, sun tanning (Or should we say BURNING) and a ton of great spring riding.

Post pics of your rides and lets keep some current snowmobiling on the top of this blog. I plan to get out a few more times as time permits. I keep joking with my non sledder friends, that I am on my summer snowmobiling schedule - Once a week rather than twice every weekend and a couple mid week rides.

Attachments

• Smores.JPG
    Smores.JPG
    102 KB · Views: 105
  • Steve.JPG
    Steve.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 96
  • OutHouse.JPG
    OutHouse.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 95
  • MTXs.JPG
    MTXs.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 89
  • SecretRoad.JPG
    SecretRoad.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 71

Oh how I hate you! j/k It has been a month since I have seen snow.

You are one lucky guy, that looks like a ton of fun! :Rockon:

Keep the pictures coming.

Snowmobiling in short sleeved shirts, that's just awesome!

I have been riding the Harley for the past month already. The RX-1 has been in storage for about 2 months.

Saw guys riding last weekend in the rain. :yam:

Just a secret location.............. We are planning a snowmobile camping trip in June. Just an overnight trip up in the snow with some riding.

Hi there, nice to see somebody still riding.
I'm still riding as well :)

A pic from my last ride on May 3.

04dd2f24.jpg

Here's a few more pics from my ride review post,

http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php? ... &start=150

last ride was May 3. I'm going out for the last rides of the season this coming weekend May 10-11. A few trails around here are open over the weekend.

Back