• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

**studding warning **

What do you guys think of this pattern? The red's are doubles. Only running 1.325 length studs so just stayed away from the very middle.

Attachments

• Copy of Track Layout Blank 2 - Sheet1.pdf
    992.8 KB · Views: 248

not a fan honestly...not of doubles also...a more balanced pattern of singles does more

Not really understanding the horizontals in that stud pattern........

I like the double.....double single stagger as it seems to work well on these single ply tracks.....when I was running the 1.87's when I had the 1.75lug the doubles bent, where the singles really dimpled the track on the backside....

Just to be clear, the sidewinders come with 2-ply tracks, not single ply.

Is there s good pattern with 2000srx template to stay out of the middle then. Doesn't have to use doubles.

Interestingly, here is what a local Cat dealer (one of the larger ones in the state) did just this past week.
Resized_20161210_203842.jpg

The template cb performance sells works great for staying out of the center 3.5. Got mine almost studded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you guys think of this pattern?
129" track 135 1.325 studs
snap.png

Guy you are worried about nothing we have 2 sleds with 1 .450 woodies and no marks in tunnel yet! Just keep track tight should be fine?

Back