• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Summer build

I got all my stuff back from the water jet today :Rockon: One wrong part but now that they have the tunnel layout in the computer It will be a easy fix. From the looks of it I will be within a couple pounds of before and Now I have 1/8" running boards! I was also A few pounds shy Of stock before and I am putting on a way lighter exhaust so I will happily take lighter and stronger any day. Hopefully will get some time in the next couple days to assemble the tunnel so I will post some pics soon.

tapex_07 said:
rlcofmn, whos muffler is that?

Top secret, Nah its made by Coast Mfg out of Cali. I wanted a lightweight muffler that accepted a tailpipe , so I googled it and thats what I came up with. I will be tackling that project probably Friday so I'll post how it sounds I hope it wont be too loud being that its only 3.5 inches OD. I'm sick of my ears ringing.

well I have not ben very good about posting updates but I do have pics and I'll try to get more on the build as soon as I get time.

Well here it is! gotta few more things getting coated for the tunnel but this is it basically done.
P3120032.jpg

Back