• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SURPRISE LTX=> STX

yamadoo

Yamadoo is a snowmobile ' aholic'.
Country
USA
Snowmobile
15 Viper STX DX red/white- GPS and KING AIR suspension 4kmiles
13 Apex XTX 45 anniversary RED/WHITE/BLACK 3K miles
10 Vector LTX Blue 9kmiles
11 Venture GT 4k miles
86 SnoScoot(2) for grand kids
I am excited after thinking I was getting LTX DX I showed up at the dealer and the sled delivered was an STX DX.

We checked the order sheets and first was LTX DX but the order sheet was the sled delivered-STX DX. We split the $ difference and I am happy.

The kicker for me had been the coupled suspension.

Now with 3.6 grandsons (one still in oven) under 20 months the ability to add the second seat has risen in value and Nos Pro and others liking the the ride of the non coupled suspensions tipped the balance.

So pumped with learning a whole new sled, OK -new but still a viper but a Cross over not trail category.

Surprised but HAPPY

Yup. I really liked the ride of the xtx and handling was way better than I thought possible with that long of a track. Never rode one with coil overs though so looking forward to hearing how it is.

Thanks guys

I am looking forward to the sled , winter, so much to come -with all these grand kids everything takes on new excitement

You will love it bud!

pm'ed you :)

Thanks Terry reading that it can be plush riding and pull mid range like our Apex modles has me excited.

Back