• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Windshield

Yesterday was a good ride! As I said yesterday, the flares are nice, keeps the cold air off my crotch, not sure what you thought of the gauntlets, but I feel like they block alot of the wind that hits my hands and body. If I break my current windshield, I'll be getting the cat one like my fathers
I just can’t hide from ya lol. Those gauntlets would be a huge help in the cold weather. I do feel a little restricted with my hands in them though. I like to move around a bit and have easty access to everything. I have a set from princess that I used to use on my nytro and they made a big difference there.

Everything with sledding is a comprised it seems. Gauntlets are easy enough to remove if you are feeling hands lol. And yes, sorry, I always seem to find trouble

Everything with sledding is a comprised it seems. Gauntlets are easy enough to remove if you are feeling hands lol. And yes, sorry, I always seem to find trouble
Lol was just joking with ya it’s all good. Got it in the shop drying out now again. Had it out for a short bit this morning and it was slightly backfiring or popping when you let off the throttle after getting on it in the powdery snow. Sounded just like when you and your dad went down the hill when I stoped to take that picture. Seems kind of common when searching it online. Haven’t checked for a exhaust leak yet but would be kind of surprised if there was. Still only 500-600 kms on it. Only did it on a rapid deceleration. Noticed it when I was carving in the snow this morning. Some online had suggested it was something to do with the engine braking.

Back