• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Td flasher issues, launch control, closed loop etc.

fxnytrortxkid

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
USA
Snowmobile
09 nytro rtx
Hey all, sooooo, I bought launch control couple years back, didn’t realize it needed the flasher hooked up and I did all my changes with friends flasher. Fast forward to now, I bought flasher and have all my stuff connected but now the launch control will not activate, I set it 400-600rpm low and nothing says enabled but idk what to think. I can’t find any settings to change how it activates either incase they set it to the button and not high beams. I can’t find how to change to mph and f* instead of kph and c* for temp. Also maybe I am missing where my closed loop settings are as I click the closed loop tab and nothing comes up. A lot to unpack but with no snow and sled 2hours away my tinkering time is very reduced. And the mrs wants to be entertained and do things if we come to cabin ‍♂️. Ontop of it when td is open to call im 2 hours from the sled so they are a once a week call, write down, come try and then back to call again with same issues. Will take me weeks or rest of winter at this rate.

Thanks in advance.

I assume you downloaded everything for your machine from your friends updater on his computer?

Negative, td sent me everything new when I got the flasher. As I updated to wastegate tunes and multi map also. But I told Mike what I had going on and he sent all new stuff for me to load on my computer.

Negative, td sent me everything new when I got the flasher. As I updated to wastegate tunes and multi map also. But I told Mike what I had going on and he sent all new stuff for me to load on my computer.
So everything should be on your own flasher. I'm not sure what's going on then.

I have all that stuff from hurricane and its seamless. TD has the same stuff so you should give them a call and sort it out as its probably a simple fix or a user application issue that they can quickly sort out.

I tried but he wanted me by the sled. ‍♂️ I’ll try again this week. Thought I’d consult the brain trust.

Used to be a wire added behind Speedo for stutter or anti lag. That changed??

Back