• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tech Contest:Installing A-Arm Bushings

You guys with the pictured do it yourself posts are just awesome! I have to do ISO compliant type of 'work instructions' at work, yours are great! Wish mine were, lol.

actionjack said:
Are there better aftermarket bushings available?

Than stock one's or Oilites?

Oilites by far are a favourite on here.

I just checked Ulmer's website and it shows out of stock. Does anyone know where else I could get a set of the oilite bushings?

I have bushing kits in stock. We had a computer crash earlier this week and I have not been able to get it up and running yet to be able to edit our website to show we have them in stock.

Oh sure now I see this thread LOL I just pulled all 4 A arms by using a very long 14mm box end.

How much more work is this with an MPI supercharger kit installed. I checked mine and they are shot.

stephenpen said:
How much more work is this with an MPI supercharger kit installed. I checked mine and they are shot.

How many miles Stephen?

My 08 Vector has 4,800 km's and I am just waiting for my Ulmer's kit to come in.
I haven't really checked to see if mine are bad but figured I'd do some preventative mtce as it is just a matter or time.

Back