• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Thinking of changing tracks and need input.

Okay thanks, looking to do some upgrades on the sled . On second thought I
Probably shouldn't I put the star kit and mountain kit on , and the snow conditions weren't to good this year.
No no. Your looking at it wrong, all the money you saved on gas this season from not riding you can put toward upgrades!!

I see that star recommends to change the center spring, what does this accomplish?

4d38f6e.png

This is what Tracks Canada recommends to me. Cut and paste from email. $859 Canadian

The track that has put all the rest to shame is the Composit # 45 TALON 144x15x1.77" in 2.52 pitch. Less money, 3 year warranty, outperformed the 2" Challenger in side by side testing.
At Burns Lake snow drags Talon track won every event.
At Revy last weekend #66 Talon track was on one of our sleds and took EVERY race out of the start gate with sometimes 2 to 2 1/2 sled lengths on other sleds.
I got 2nd place with a 600 RMK in the 800 class against a 154x16x3" Skidoo 800. I kept beating them so bad out of the gate !!

Back