• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Track Rub Eliminator Kit Ulmer

Bamboo

Lifetime Member
Had some rubbing on my centre shock on the XTX.

IMG_1262.jpg

IMG_1253.jpg

IMG_1252.jpg

I know its not meant for the XTX but it looks like it will solve the problem

looks like a good idea this is another reason why I wont stud in the center 2-3 inches of the track and I thin woodys is full of horse pucky!

I saw another post a while back form "Daranello" he had track damage from the shock. He should be looking at the kit also. Hey for $25 bones its a easy quick fix. Put one kit on each sled.

tapp1 said:
Have other people had this problem with short track Nytros?

Do you think I should be concerned with this stud pattern?

5890_1109510658209_1240110019_30292845_889430_n.jpg

I have that pattern 2800 miles no wear on my shock it's a shortie.

This the only pic I have of the stud pattern, the wear happened on both my sleds. I had no idea it was worn until I had the skid removed. One sled has 1200km the other has 300km both have respective wear to the amount of km on them. I figured its a easy inexpensive fix to a problem I'm having. Cant comment on anyone else, but I ride one sled and my wife rides the other. Two totally different riding styles, Both sleds are set up identically, and both had this issue. I feel better the kit is on than just leaving it. I was going to take out the centre studs but decided that if the damage happened with the studs than it might do damage to the track with out the studs.

IMG_1244.jpg

Back