• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Trailer Question

yamahinn03

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Country
USA
Snowmobile
12 Nytro XTX (mine)
06 Apex GT (wifes)
07 Phazer (#2 sons)
02 Viper (#1 Sons)
Will a Nytro XTX fit in a triton 10’ enclosed?

Probably not. I had a 10' enclosed and my MP (144 track) barely fit in it. I had to take off the stock taillight as it was getting damaged by the clam shell. My RS Venture GT (144 track) absolutely did not fit and a ski punched a hole in front. Had to sell it and got a 12'. Much better.

My Apex XTX barely fit in my 12' Triton. I know it's not the same sled. Just sayin'.

may not be relevant but my apex XTX 144 is the same length as my sidewinder Ltx le 137. both of them have to have the skis tucked up in the front of the trailer and the flaps barely miss the cover on the back on my triton clam shell.

may not be relevant but my apex XTX 144 is the same length as my sidewinder Ltx le 137. both of them have to have the skis tucked up in the front of the trailer and the flaps barely miss the cover on the back on my triton clam shell.

What Thor said. If you have the actual Triton cap with the bump out, it is longer than 10ft. If it is a third party "square" cap, then no it won't go. My Viper LTX 137 is longer than my Apex XTX 144 and they both fit when the skis are up in the bump out. Just a slight flap rub on the Viper. I have to be careful how far I push the viper in, as the windshield will rub the roof.

Good luck!

Back