• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Trunk Bag

Voda2000

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2007 Phazer GT 136"
I was wondering if anyone has see or used this trunk bag: http://www.gearscanada.com/snowmobile/tail-bags/rage-4-tail-bag.html? Or even heard of the company.

I like the idea of the bungees on the outside and it looks like you could strap a shovel to it. It seems somewhat universal and larger than other ones I've seen.

My brother has a Yanaha one and it is ok. The one currently on the Yamaha looks a little different so they may have changed the design a bit but it's also double the price.

Just looking for other's experiences but I'm tempted to try one.

Also if any of the supporting vendors sell them please drop me a line.

Looks like a good bag. Although they don't say, it should be easily removable and they do say it has a carry handle. One way I could see to strap a shovel would be to slide the handle under the front strap and bungee the lower part to the bumper and/or the rear strap.

I don't know the company but I would give them a try. Found one review and said that their customer service was good.

Got one from my wife for Christmas.

Looks really good. I'll take some photos in a few weeks when I get a chance to use it.

I was wondering if anyone has see or used this trunk bag: http://www.gearscanada.com/snowmobile/tail-bags/rage-4-tail-bag.html? Or even heard of the company.

I like the idea of the bungees on the outside and it looks like you could strap a shovel to it. It seems somewhat universal and larger than other ones I've seen.

My brother has a Yanaha one and it is ok. The one currently on the Yamaha looks a little different so they may have changed the design a bit but it's also double the price.

Just looking for other's experiences but I'm tempted to try one.

Also if any of the supporting vendors sell them please drop me a line.
I recently bought their tool bag and was surprised at the good quality.

Finally got around to taking some photos.

This bag is huge and works really well. Now that my 3 year old is riding with me, I can't use a tank bag, but this has lots of space for all our stuff.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Back