• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tuned 998 idle AFR?

Okay thanks.. Time for a fuel pressure test.. I'm idling pretty rich, guessing I might have a newer pump like justinator was posting about. I'm in the mid to upper 11's on a new motor..
Jon I just looked at some old data logs from last winter on my 2020 with td tunes and my idle afr was 11.6-11.8 on a warm motor. The idle I logged was over a minute and this is where it stayed.

Jon I just looked at some old data logs from last winter on my 2020 with td tunes and my idle afr was 11.6-11.8 on a warm motor. The idle I logged was over a minute and this is where it stayed.
Good to here! Mine is just under that.. Thinking im good.. Only thing I thought might be off otherwise she was good all the way to the BAR.. I beat my buddy on his Cat 6000 by 1.4 gallons at the station.. Of course we might have been cruising at times around 80-90? LOL that 600 was working to keep up. Had to set the rings !

Stage 3 PEFI (280 HP) w D&D Tech2 muffler (= maybe 290+ HP):
12.1 to 12.5 AFR cold idle
At 180 deg F coolant temp = 13.8 to 14.2.

Back