• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tunnel bags

mtotguy

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2016 Rush 800, 2014 Viper RTX, 1983 Excel 3
The Yamaha tunnel bags are back ordered until April 1st. Is anybody making something aftermarket?

Keep an eye on ebay there's yamaha seat packs or can find the artic version of the standard bag much cheaper

gonna try a powderkeg on my xtx and see how this fits. I like the idea of the hard plastic and secure latches for all day riding and bringing some beverages along ... Now hopefully it fits and if it does I will post some pics.

Pats Yamaha in Greenland Michigan has them. I am impressed with the tunnel bag so far. Lots of space, fits well, straps on the inside to secure items , handle on outside and of course, it is expandable.

MADDOG24 said:
Pats Yamaha in Greenland Michigan has them. I am impressed with the tunnel bag so far. Lots of space, fits well, straps on the inside to secure items , handle on outside and of course, it is expandable.

Called then just now and I have one coming. Thanks MADDOG!

MADDOG24 said:

I am impressed with it also. The velcro straps on the inside are a very nice thought as well. A belt will fit in there perfectly under the straps. One thing I did do with the bag was I took out the plastic supports that run along the side. The supports just slide in and slide out. I thought the bag was a bit too tall looking. Taking out the supports dropped the height of the bag a couple of inches...I think it looks better now.

Vector10, here is that picture for you. The side supports are removed in this picture...

Attachments

• Tunnel bag.jpg
    Tunnel bag.jpg
    738.6 KB · Views: 775
Yes picked up an upnorth technologies tunnel rack system, and installed the linq adaptor plates. This allows us to run the skidoo linq accessories which we get a fuel can and bag on them for storage. I will post pics tomorrow!

Bag from my Sno Pro 500 fits nice. Holds lots of stuff and it was sitting on a shelf in the garage.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 548

Back