• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tunnel bags

The Yamaha tunnel bags are back ordered until April 1st. Is anybody making something aftermarket?

Hmmmmm......just got around to reading this thread........now THERE'S a good business model for you..........let's have something that's not available until out of season........SMART

picked mine up at the snow show gotta be quick though very few out there.

gonna try a powderkeg on my xtx and see how this fits. I like the idea of the hard plastic and secure latches for all day riding and bringing some beverages along ... Now hopefully it fits and if it does I will post some pics.
X2. looking F orward to the new powderkeg line.

I got the combination bag. It has the extra sides. Its sweet! We backpack on our trips going from place to place for 5to 6 days so need to pack enough of the essentials.

Attachments

• my viper.jpg
    my viper.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 668
I got the combination bag. It has the extra sides. Its sweet! We backpack on our trips going from place to place for 5to 6 days so need to pack enough of the essentials.
I have the same one. Man I wish it would hurry up and snow.

Back