• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

tunnel change

Dr. FeeLGooD

VIP Member
I am considering changing my tunnel as it is tweaked a little and many loose rivets. I have an 09 xtx and found one from an 08 mtx. Is it a direct bolt (rivet) on exchange? I would rather keep looking for the same one than have to modify it to fit. I am not extending the tunnel or the skid. I have been told they are the same and also that they are different. Thanks.

I have an 08 mtx tunnel I need to get rid of. Shipping would probably be spendy.

Ya I found one I can pick up, but I have to be sure it will fit before I buy it. I am hoping it will fit, just need to change the back end extension from my current one.

It should fit fine but the MTX tunnel is going to be longer and I think the mount holes for the skid are in a different place. I would get the correct tunnel if it were me

I put both pics of the microfiche up and flipped back and forth a few times. One difference I can see is the mtx running boards are cut off where the xtx boards are tipped up at the back. I believe the mtx extension is longer than the xtx, not the tunnel. And you could be right about the skid mount holes too, something is different there also.

Back