• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

tunnel protectors

09rtx

what are the tunnel protectors for? can i remove them even though i have a picked track? i need to stop all the snow build up. way to heavy during ridding and rear bottems out all the time
thanks

You'll need to get a OFT block off plate, particular for your exhaust.

Ok thanks. I'll leave them on

About how much of a Diff will the block off plate make?
Is it better to block off the whole underside? Or most of it anyway

09rtx said:
Ok thanks. I'll leave them on

About how much of a Diff will the block off plate make?
Is it better to block off the whole underside? Or most of it anyway

Just order the OFT block off plate and you'll see a great improvement..

I have the block off plate and didn't have much luck until I removed the tunnel protectors. I am not running studs though. Night and day difference for me after removing the protectors. But if you have studs leave them in!

I look at my protectors and wonder sometimes, why couldnt you shorten them? Do you really need them after the ehaust? I thought about cutting mine down and putting a notch in them to bend them back to the tunnel so the track woulndt catch the cut end.

i was think the same thing. ive bottemed out my sled many times for some reason and ive yet the hit or run the tunnel protectors with the track. i did read on here, someone rode with out them for 2 years and no problems but he had no studs

Back