• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Turbo calculator

Thanks Rx-Warrior I typed in 1000cc @ 10200 rpm with 8lbs boost and an intercooler and it says only 176hp I hope the ain't so cause I have no cooler and only 6lbs boost? I'm going to spend some time on there though and see what I can find. It does say the same Garrett turbo as the guy in califonia told me which this one crosses over to so hopefully its not too far off.

a twin turbo 1000 with an intercooler spinning 10,800 rpm is 377 hp :lol:

and now if you could just bore the rx1 out to 8000cc's and twin turbo it at 34 lbs of boost you could have 3,356 hp!!!! now that thing would fly! :D

Snow Fever I have read that with a turbo they are running the rpm to 11200 I think the revlimiter kicks in at 11300.And at 11200 It brings the HP to 193 with 8 lbs and intercooler I could live with that.

RX-Warrior, Dyno-tech says like 220hp on 8lbs boost intercooled and it produces the best Hp and Torque combined around 10,100. You get more hp (very little) at higher rpm but the torque is going down. (the torque is much higher down around 7000 but thats not where it would be pulling a hill) the best trade off Hp to Torque looks like to me 10,100 +/- 100rpm thats what I'm going to shoot for any ways.

Back