• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TURBO DYNAMICS PACKAGES

yellow rider

Extreme
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
yamaha
From what I 've read they have sold a lot of them, but I yet to find where I can read reports on them. What do you guys that bought them think of them?

I can't tell you about there clutching because I am running Thunderproducts but the tunes are phenomenal and Ben is very supportive I have the map pack with flasher and datalogger with antilag and it is very easy to use. I run the Max pump tune with a splash of race gas just to be safe even tho it isn't required if you have quality pump fuel. If you thought your sled pulled hard before it will be a monster with a TD tune!

I can say this....if anyone is considering a flash....they have built their tunes on the ground, fully tested in the temps we ride in and Id bet nobody has flashed more tunes than TD....I was originally on the fence....but once I investigated......but I'm definitely going TD!

Started with EcoTrail, SuperQuiet muffler and Dalton weights with 0 miles on my sled. Could not be happier. Now have the flasher, tune pack, anti-lag, CAI and the Max 17 tune, but will likely move to PowerTrail as I don't want to worry about carrying 2 cans of Torco everyday we do 300 miles.

Started with EcoTrail, SuperQuiet muffler and Dalton weights with 0 miles on my sled. Could not be happier. Now have the flasher, tune pack, anti-lag, CAI and the Max 17 tune, but will likely move to PowerTrail as I don't want to worry about carrying 2 cans of Torco everyday we do 300 miles.
I have CAI also, but at the moment not compatible with Powertrail.
Powertrail only if you use stock air box I was told. So hoping he makes a CAI version for Powertrail because I also don't want to carry torco around.

I'm running the Max 17 tune on asphalt and it rocks. Tune with CAI, Antilag, and AFR. Thunder Products Clutching. 9.53 @ 137mph in the 1/4 mile. Setup for braket racing.

How quiet is the super quiet?
Depends what you call "quiet". It's a lot quieter than the OSP muffler, which is very similar to TD's TurboForce and a couple others. The SQ is the way to go for me as a trail rider. I am wondering how much more HP Sandale's HyperFlow makes, same muffler but 3" vs 2.5".

I have CAI also, but at the moment not compatible with Powertrail.
Powertrail only if you use stock air box I was told. So hoping he makes a CAI version for Powertrail because I also don't want to carry torco around.
I asked Ben that on his FB page - he said he can make a PT CAI tune by starting with his Max 16 CAI. I'm in the same boat as you - I have the CAI and would rather not have to carry Torco around with me, I'd need 2 cans on the big mile days and that's a lot. If I could get away with 1 can for 4 tanks it might be different.

Does anybody have the sandale 3" or even 2.5" that can comment and who's tune?

I asked Ben that on his FB page - he said he can make a PT CAI tune by starting with his Max 16 CAI. I'm in the same boat as you - I have the CAI and would rather not have to carry Torco around with me, I'd need 2 cans on the big mile days and that's a lot. If I could get away with 1 can for 4 tanks it might be different.
It would be great if he could make a CAI for Ecotrail and Powertrail and then include it in the Multi map package and then give it to the guys that already have the Multi package like myself. :)

He can make any tune cai compatable you just have to let him know that's what you have I'm running the max pump17 with 3in side exit straight pipe and out the hood cold air intake and it runs awesome last night at the track we ran a best of 9.30 and consistently 9.33-9.38 at close to trail weight and 180lb rider! Thanks BEN!

I'm interested about the clutching and trailability with the additional boost. How does it effect gas mileage? Is the boost just an increase where the 9.9 psileft off or does it build sooner?

He can make any tune cai compatable you just have to let him know that's what you have I'm running the max pump17 with 3in side exit straight pipe and out the hood cold air intake and it runs awesome last night at the track we ran a best of 9.30 and consistently 9.33-9.38 at close to trail weight and 180lb rider! Thanks BEN!
That is flying for only 17 psi of boost on a trail setup (minus the straight pipe).

yes we sold a very large amount of kits last year, lots of positive reviews. For the highest amount of review check our facebook page.

awesome! keep pushing those numbers

Back