• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Manitoba Ride 2013 is a go thanks to wpgwarrior.

Re: 2005

kmer said:
Sasquatch said:
I mean I have not missed a TY Manitoba ride since its conception in 2006 and I have the shirt to prove it.

Are you saying my shirt from 2005 is a fake? Tom I want my money back! LOL.

K so I'm getting old and my mind is going! Sheesh make a guy feel bad or what! Naaa like thats going to happen! Kmer come on out for a ride.

wpgwarrior said:
the dates are set , a block of rooms booked at the glen howard.i have reached out to powerhouse yamaha about their demo days and i am also looking at the routes.will we need two?? has any-one reserved their rooms yet?? bounty,revster,sleddog,sasquatch,you guys sound like you know your way around what people want on this weekend.this is going to happen!! ;)! :Rockon: my number is 204-254-8643.you can reach me most nights between 9-10 pm.please feel free to contact me , it might be easier than typing back and forth.my plan as it stands currently is to organize saturday and leave the rest up to each.what am i missing??besides a snowmobile that runs.(there , saved you the trouble chewy) :moon:
:rocks:

Daughter is down for the Holiday so I've been working, sledding and or overly happy because of consumtion issues most of the season. I'll try and give you a call in the next while if I can remember or I am still awake. LOL Kids they wear you out!

I have not booked yet. I'm kind of waiting to see if people plan to ride two or three days. So far it looks like a Saturday Sunday ride with people coming in Friday heading home Monday. Me I'm game for whatever! I may be coming in Friday by sled and riding back on Monday.

Maybe some freindly Manitobans can meet me on the way in if I'm all by my lonely!

Sasquatch said:
I have not booked yet. I'm kind of waiting to see if people plan to ride two or three days. So far it looks like a Saturday Sunday ride with people coming in Friday heading home Monday. Me I'm game for whatever! I may be coming in Friday by sled and riding back on Monday.
Maybe some freindly Manitobans can meet me on the way in if I'm all by my lonely!

Acording to the POLL POSTED....It looks like THURSDAY - FRIDAY RIDE BIG GUY :flag:

Would have liked to come on this ride, but have the opportunity to go out west to the Rocky's so maybe next year.

Just found the poll, no way I can do Thursday as will be in Quebec on business back Thurs. nite.
My plan B is to go to Red River Yami demo ride on friday then ride to LDB to meet up with TY group. I live behind Birds Hill Park and can easily stage 3 or 4 truck/trailer units in my yard if anyone wants to join me. PM me if interested.

sasquatch-come on , make it work ...you know you want to
leeman-sorry to here that but sounds like a better offer...next year then.
roz...or you could meet us in ldb friday morning for the ride and catch the power tour in ldb on sunday???maybe??

:rocks:

Sasquatch said:
Ya I found the poll! Not good! I may have to bow out! I'll look into it!

NO WAY

YOU MISS A MANITOBA TY RIDE BIG GUY :moon:

This isn't offered EVERY YEAR GUYS like it used to be when SRX TWINNS set it up.....WPGWARRIOR was nice enough to offer to put it together this year.....SHOULD REALLY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT :flag:

Roz said:
I live behind Birds Hill Park and can easily stage 3 or 4 truck/trailer units in my yard if anyone wants to join me. PM me if interested.

Just how big is your YARD????

Can I drive in or do i have too back in
:flag:

Attachments

• BOUNTY'S RIG.jpg
    BOUNTY'S RIG.jpg
    337.5 KB · Views: 133
Oh I know we ride together all the time and as a loyal TY team member I have not made fun of him around the guys we ride with ( they by the way are relentless )

Can't wait to see this warrior in action

Cherry08 said:
I have not made fun of him around the guys we ride with ( they by the way are relentless )

Can't wait to see this warrior in action

LOL......He will be leading the way at the TY Ride like a TRUE YAMAHA WARRIOR :jump:

Hopefully he Stays on the Trail
:tg:

Back