• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

undertunnel exhaust

TurboMatt

Pro
I am going to be putting a undertunnel exhaust on an Apex that I will be picking up shortly. Can it be run without ECU mods? What about out west 8,000-10,000 ft.?

exhaust mod

i put the excell on mine,i got a mid range miss.i ended up putting a fuel controller on,with some k&ns,front and rear suspension,and seat .lol. it was nice when the cnd dollar was worth something.
good luck D

I also have an Excell Mtn Lite under tunnel. I like it. It's a little bit loud, and the install was a pain because I had to fabricate a cover for the muffler hole (there's lots of pictures on TY). I also have the small miss in the mid-range, but I vented my airbox and it's a little better. I ride between 9000 and 12,000 feet.

Max ;):D

I have a Performance Lite, by TJ’s Sports. I get an occasional miss around 7000 RPM. Looking at an RB3 control module to fix it and add a few more HP.

maverick said:
I also have an Excell Mtn Lite under tunnel. I like it. It's a little bit loud,
Max ;):D

do you know if it has a spark arrester or not i have an under tunnel exhaust i built but am moving to californa and will need an exhaust with a spark arrester there

Back