• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Upholstery shop in NE Wisconsin - recommendations?

MrChetStuart

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
09 Nytro XTX
I'd like to have the seat foam on my 07 ER swapped out for firmer foam, and add maybe an inch or two of height as well, as many on here have done. Any TY'ers from the NE Wisconsin area have that done by a local shop with good results? I've got a local guy that I talked to last year here, but didn't come away with an awe inspiring feeling as to what the results were going to be based on his attitude. Maybe I'm being too picky or whatever, but I just want to walk in, explain what I want done, and be left with the impression that they know what they're doing and not pulling something out of their a$$. Not too much to ask for, right?

Option B - 07 Apex RTX seat. I can't find one though... but they seem to be the perfect balance. Way firmer, but not a rock.

So anyway, recommendations? Appreciate all the info I've gathered here over the years - many thanks!!!

Back