• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Used performance muffler for nytro?

I've got a brand new Skinz Super Q. $200 shipped if you're interested.

Don't want to loud of a can do you by chance know if it's loud and what's your $

If I had to guess I would put the dB level between the Skinz Ultra Q (slightly louder than stock) and Super Q (loud), closer to the Super Q.

I ran a used Ultra Q until the flange rusted off and then bought a used full AAEN setup. Nice part about the AAEN setup is it can be repacked and is configurable with a quiet core.

I've ran this AAEN muffler for several years and love the sound for off trail and around my farm fields, but it's too much for me these days on some of the 150 mile rides I take.

I'd be looking for $100 plus the ride, free pickup if youre local. Would send pictures first since it is used, comes with extra packing material. New price is $449.

If I had to guess I would put the dB level between the Skinz Ultra Q (slightly louder than stock) and Super Q (loud), closer to the Super Q.

I ran a used Ultra Q until the flange rusted off and then bought a used full AAEN setup. Nice part about the AAEN setup is it can be repacked and is configurable with a quiet core.

I've ran this AAEN muffler for several years and love the sound for off trail and around my farm fields, but it's too much for me these days on some of the 150 mile rides I take.

I'd be looking for $100 plus the ride, free pickup if youre local. Would send pictures first since it is used, comes with extra packing material. New price is $449.
I will take it, can you send a couple pics before we figure out the.

Boy sorry I should have asked for pics first, boy biggest concern is they need very very solid mounting or the header ends up cracking and thats just what I just went through. I see the mounting is a little lighter weight then I really want so I think I'm passing. Thank you for everything

Back