• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

venture w/o backrest ?

RDPOWER

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2012 YAMAHA APEX XTX
thinking of buying a venture - yama has on there site that the rear seat comes off - can someone post a pic with the rear seat off - would like to see because 95% of the riding i do will be single - thanks

I only ride single. The backrest comes off and the rear seat comes out of a well. I usually bungie a back pack into the well and when I do over nighters I use the Yamaha saddle bags. This is the only pic I could quickly find. Hope it helps.

Attachments

• temp1.jpg
    temp1.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 89
Here is my Venture-Solo set up with goodie bag.

As Jeff said, the passenger seat and rest can be easily removed. The seat cavity provides a nice cargo area and the passenger handle bars are handy for crossing tie-down straps.

The goodie bag item below is for all those that may have a problem. ;)!

Attachments

• Goodie Bag Contents.jpg
    Goodie Bag Contents.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 85
  • Venture solo.jpg
    Venture solo.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 84
thanks for the pics they helped alot

Whatever you do make sure that whatever you tie down to the rack or in the spot where the seat sits is in there good. Went for my first ride with my new 07 Venture GT and strapped a back pack to the cargo pad on the back. The pack ended up loosening up and dangling behing the exhaust which in turn melted the plastic around the pipes and the back pack. Figures not even 11 miles on it when it happened :o| . Good thing I got hit in the face by a rock my buddy shot at me from his Apex otherwise I probably never would have stopped resulting in even more damage or my wife bursting into flames seeing as she was with me. I would take pics for you guys but my digital camera was in the back pack and also got melted. To top the day off the trailer got a flat on the way up to the trails and the trails sucked due to a lack of snow. We'll at least i had my $80 electric shield up, otherwise the rock probably would've broke that too.

Back