• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

video from my VHolder camera

Wow, seems to work great. And you guys have some smooth trails. I´m lucky ride in fresh groomed trail ONCE a year. Moguls is the word here.

Ike

awesome video....gave me the itch!

I am down near huntsville/port sydney all winter and we ride up to kearney alot,and to sand lake for lunch!....love it up that way.

I just hate when you get stuck behind a pack of slow riders who dont look behind them and you get hungup with them....ugh!

was nice to see you got by them and on the throttle....the sound of the sled drone is what i forgot about....I started using my mp3 player several yrs ago when i got my apex(cause of the drone) so Im usually cranking some heavy rock and always flying.

we need to hook up this winter and ride bud!

Dan

X2.
Where is da snow!.

That cam is so cool. What does something like that cost and how many minutes of video do you get with it? I am curious to know how that would work up here i Winterpeg riding 70mph at -20c.?

It would be neat to have a number of trails video captured to give new riders an opportunity to get an idea what the trail looks like.

ScottyD said:
yes we have to hookup, i want to see your sled in action with the sc, if yours works out well i'll probably pull the trigger and also do an install. it would be could to run the sleds together to do comparisons

scotty.....

i have a buddy near hamilton(smithville) that i ride with,he has a GT. maybe you guys are close to eachother there.

anyway....do you ride weekends up north or do you have a cottage ect?...my place is right off hwy 11 near port sydney on Mary lake....i usually spend most the winter up there so you can always check with me on trail conditions ect once im there.

right now im holding off on the SC. so I might be riding my slow stocker...lol

Dan

ROCKERDAN said:
ScottyD said:
yes we have to hookup, i want to see your sled in action with the sc, if yours works out well i'll probably pull the trigger and also do an install. it would be could to run the sleds together to do comparisons

scotty.....

i have a buddy near hamilton(smithville) that i ride with,he has a GT. maybe you guys are close to eachother there.

anyway....do you ride weekends up north or do you have a cottage ect?...my place is right off hwy 11 near port sydney on Mary lake....i usually spend most the winter up there so you can always check with me on trail conditions ect once im there.

right now im holding off on the SC. so I might be riding my slow stocker...lol

Dan

Dan i live on the west mountain in hamilton, i stay at my buddy's place on sandlake, its right on the water, if you go out on the lake from Edgewater its about the 3 oclock position across the lake- 2 minutes. I'm there all the time, last winter i took January and February off to sled. I'm not sure of my work load yet so i will hopefully get to take 4 weeks off this winter, if not then i will just be sledding on the weekends

where the heck is the mic? I get all kinds of wind noise and I looked in my owners manual for the location of the mic but it didn't show it. I have last years model and it works great except the wind noise. I have over 7 hours of video with mine so far.

i put a piece of duct tape under the lense to cover the leading edge and part of both sides, it cut down on the wind noise a lot. the only problem i had with my camera was that the software wouldn't always recognize the camera, turned out that the usb cable that came with the camera was faulty, other than that its been great

I bought the new hd model for my kid for Christmas. They say the track and wind noise are hard to get rid of because that is what you would hear anyways. Thats why most play music during play back..

Back