• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Viper clutch on Nytro?

Muleskinner

Veteran
I want to take the clutch off my Viper to try it on the Nytro to see how the heel clickers work. Will it fit or does it have different dimensions?

you have to callibrate the clutch to do what you want using the differnt componets, a clutch set up for one sled wont work well on another. the profile of the wights, the actualy weight of the weights, how the weight is distributed in the weight, spring rate, preload of teh spring and size of the rollers all have to be tuned for the motor and ur actual needs. and thats just the primary. canging settings and springs and ramps on the seconday also have effects.

when changing clutch componets to an unknown you need to do alot of testing and tuning to get exsactly what you want.

Put it on today and it works great. Weighted up the arms and changed secondary preload. Woke it right up, pulls hard right to shift out. I couldn't get the drag n' fly's to work but the original heel clickers sure do. Seems to be a better profile.

double check your engagement rpm and your full shift rpm are good. no need blowing your motor because you are running too high of rpm at full shift.

Back