• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Viper track options

STAIN

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2022 SIDEWINDER LTX GT
I have ordered a Viper LTX and am wonderering about track options/opinions. I have run nothing but Ice Ripper XT's for the past 10k on three different sleds. I am thinking about a 1.375 or 1.5 track with minimal studding.
It's probaly too soon to talk about this but I am so stoked about this sled that I can't help it.

track

Putting an Ice Attack XT on my new SR Viper when I get it.The track is 4 lbs lighter than the ripsaw according to Camoplast track weight sheet.37 vs41.Will order the track later this summer.Had 8430 miles on my Nytro with the Ice Ripper and it still was in excellent shape. :sled1:

Re: track

garyw said:
Putting an Ice Attack XT on my new SR Viper when I get it.The track is 4 lbs lighter than the ripsaw according to Camoplast track weight sheet.37 vs41.Will order the track later this summer.Had 8430 miles on my Nytro with the Ice Ripper and it still was in excellent shape. :sled1:
Dont forget the tunnel protectors as they are not installed from factory. Let us know how the ice attack works next season. ;)!

Back