• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Viper vs SC Nytro

Would you rather have a Viper or a Supercharged Nytro?

• Viper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SC Nytro

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Daranello said:
mjaremko said:
What good is all that power if you cant use it

Stock versus stock the viper would kill it on the trail.

What good is all that handeling if you cant use it

Stock versus stock the nytro would get you home.

What a joke. Handeling is everything and a "stock" Nytro just Don't handle.

Stock versus stock the viper will win here.

yamariv said:
5 to 1 for the Viper already, wow that's a surprise to me! Who wouldn't want a SC Nytro, it would be an animal!! You'd be able to laugh at any stock sled out on the trails!!

I have a supercharged Nytro - 10,000 miles on the sled, 3,000 since adding the supercharger, zero issues. Handles great and I'm looking to add another 10,000 miles before getting a new sled. All the power you want. To those who say what good is the power if you can't handle the sled, I'm as fast or faster than anybody I've ever ridden with in the twisties. Get the S/C Nytro.

Turbo

At low elevation, I can't imaging having that much HP. My 270 kit is a MONSTER! With that said, I could never go back to a 130-160 hp sled in the mountains where we ride. Just not gonna make me smile any more. Interesting to ride anyone elses sled, even a new RevXM 800 feels like a scooter......... throttle to the bar, and I am wondering where is the go go.....

HP is KING in certian conditions.

Back