• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Wanted: 2016 Apex shocks

Since this is a 2016 Apex, are you referring to the front shocks or are you referring to the upgraded Singleshot suspension shock that replaced the stock one?

if willing to go new, consider hygear for whole sled package. if shopping for used, the up graded one for a 2018 rear is probably only option. for the fronts, you can put any of the shocks that came on the front of any year trail apex. i run gytr on my 11 and 16 but i know there was olins and fox floats availible for those sleds.

I have some GYTR piggypack ski shocks for the front.

Post a photo of the rear shock you currently have and we can determine if has the updated air shock. The initial air shock that came on the 16 was poor.

If you're looking to also update the front shocks, those GYTR's that Travis (@hibshman25) has would be a good option. I have bought used parts from Travis too many times to count and always received good used quality parts for a fair price. Depending on if their due for a refresh, have Steve (@cannondale27) go thru the shocks and they will be just like new.;)!

I posted an image of the two shocks in another post the OP created so he more than likely has confirmed he has the original shock

I have a set of front piggyback Ohlins shocks if you are interested that fit the Apex / Vector models. Text to (716) 536-0516 Disregard date, pictures were just taken.

Attachments

• 000_0911.JPG
    000_0911.JPG
    127.7 KB · Views: 48

Back