• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

WARNING!!! 08 Yamaha Nytro spindle broken!!

Thanks Got Apex RTX?, that's what I was curious about, especially regarding the rails. Do the reinforcement plates run full length? or just a piece?

Of interest in the 08 race spindle compared to the 08 and 09 stockers would be the distance between the balljoints. The racers are spread further apart, I would assume to adjust moment/roll centre.

NyTrOMaNIaC said:
Did anyone happen to pay close attention to the front shock position between the a arms on the 09 FX Nytro ? I'm curious to see it myself so I can compare it to my own, especially being these are all brand new sleds with 0 miles on them. Perhaps someone should take a real close look next time they come across one, I'm sure there's a lot of folks on here who are interested in hearing a report. Thanks ;)!

Yes I looked and the shock was perfectly centered in the A-arm as far as front to back.

Grimm: The reinfocements were pieces I don't believe they ran the full length.[/quote]

Aaron Cameron said:
Would the Timbersled bark buster arms and spindles work on a trail sled, or is the geometry only for mountain machines ?

Cannot answer that, as I am not a trail rider, but we do ride some trails to and from the hills, will let you know how it is for the inaugural ride this weekend...trails should be pretty beat up, as we have not gotten new snow since last weekend...

Back