• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Well I pulled the trigger!

2008 Nytro RTX said:
I did not mail out my check yet to Troy do you think it would be wrong to cancel with them and then buy it from DD because we already had a verbal agreement. What do you guys think

I'm not sure you fully understand what the phrase "pulled the trigger" means. By the way the difference is about 3%. To be blown out of the water requires 12% at a minimum.

Pulled the trigger means I bought the sled and I made my decision and the check is in the mail so yes I pulled the trigger. As far as them changing their minds I don't owe them anything so its no big deal. Well I don't know about you but I am not rich so saving 400 dollars is a pretty big savings IMO. But since the prices are kind of close I need extra time to pay for it,my business is doing a job and I wont receieve payment until December 20th or so and most want to be paid in full by oct 31 so who ever would work with me with my date will get my business. I have one dealer who said if I put down 500 to order it n then another 500 he will work with me so if one of those 2 do that then I will go with one of them.

timebomb said:
Norwich, that sounds familiar? Where is that? I have in-laws in unadilla. That near there? That's a sweet sled, that is the one I would get if I was buying. D&D would be where I would get it too. About a 2hr drive south for me but still worth it, Yamaha dealers around here are a joke.
I never dealt with D&D are they good to work with? I hear nothing but good things about Troy city. I do not live in norwich anymore but it is close to Unadilla I believe. 15-20 mins

zeke66 said:
I have yet to find a dealer that can beat Troy City on their prices.

Absolutely. I bought my 06 apex there and will definitely buy my next sled from them. Great buying experience

troy citys prices are good but the service not so good check them out on you tube i live a couple miles away and travel farther north for better service. ill pay a lil more for better service and attitude

I don't know about Troy City but D&D is a long time AC dealer/performance shop and will be very familiar with these sleds.

Yea,I went with D&D. After seeing that video I won't be driving 5 hrs out there to deal with that #*$&@. I already spoke with with DD and I am sending him a 500 dollar check in a day or 2 to order it for me and bam done. DD is cheaper by 400 dollars then Troy anyway

Congrats, hardest part of the purchase will be changing your user name!

Back