• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

whal bros extroverts

roy_kesslers

Im installing a set of whal bros extroverts on my 2012 nytro xtx. i was wondering if someone could give me the measurements i need to press them on. thanks.

Contact Ulmer racing, he will help you out. I have the measurements but not with me and it might be different for the xtx. Are you trimming your rails and running anti stab kit?

Dont forget to mark the center of your shaft before you press your stock drivers off.

I don't remember exactly what the measurement was, I think something like 3 or 3 1/2 inches each way from center is where the driver should be. But whatever it is, the procedure is pretty straight forward if you have the center marked well before removing them. If you don't have the center mark, I don't know how to do it.

Just a slight correction... It's not the center of the shaft you want to mark, it's the center point between the currently installed drivers. The divers are a offset from the true center of the shaft.

And, use a scribe to mark the shaft. Marks from a Sharpie will be wiped off when the driver goes by.

If we can get this measurement can we have this added to the FAQ section? I know this is something I plan on doing this season as well.
having that measurement available without having to search would be great.

Thanks

Did mine a few days ago. Ulmer supplied me with these measurements.

From the clutch side of the driveshaft to the center of the driver should be 4 7/8". Then from the center of the driver to the center of the next driver is 8 7/8".

I followed these measurements for mine and they were right on the mark.

ULMER :Rockon:

What's the anti-stab kit to be used with extroverts?

Dimebag said:
Scroll down to Alatalo's post in this thread..
My measurements are obviously for Ski-Doo extroverts, but the measurements to the center should work with any brand.

If you have got a 2012, please also scroll down to the last two posts in that thread. There is obviously a length difference between the 2012 drive shaft and previous drive shafts.

arteeex said:
Just a slight correction... It's not the center of the shaft you want to mark, it's the center point between the currently installed drivers. The divers are a offset from the true center of the shaft.

And, use a scribe to mark the shaft. Marks from a Sharpie will be wiped off when the driver goes by.

Good call! Forgot that little detail ;)!

Back