• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What color

Mighty

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
USA
Snowmobile
22 Mach Z
23 Sidewinder SRX
What color looks best in person?

Attachments

• red viper.jpg
    red viper.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 101
  • blue viper.jpg
    blue viper.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 98
  • red black.jpg
    red black.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 97

Im partial to the red/black SE's but the "standard" black is sharp! Not a fan of the white tunnel...

I'm normally a huge fan of blue but that Red with black tunnel looks crazy mean! If I had the cash, I'd probably go red. Now if they had Blue with black tunnel, it would a tough decision.....

The blue and white says yamaha the most, but I am not a fan of white tunnel. The sleds I rode already had a light covering of black stuff; belt dust, brake dust, dirt, grease and rubs. I'd like a black tunnel with blue plastics or even better, totally blacked out.

I'm leaning towards the Red with Black tunnel. I'm a big blue fan too but I can see that white tunnel getting dirty/scuffed up but with maintenance should be able to keep it looking good.

I'd like to see what the blue with black tunnel would look like also.

NLVMAX said:
I'm a big blue fan too but I can see that white tunnel getting dirty/scuffed up but with maintenance should be able to keep it looking good.

YEP....You are probably right....I would spray clear coat or clear glaze over them......That would surely make them stand up way way longer :sled1:

X2 on the white showing dirt and grime, just rode them on a demo yesterday. All they brought were the white and blue, besides the brake dust and dirt you have to worry about the exhaust discoloring the white plastic too. Red on black for me.

This is what I would want:

Attachments

• WhyDoesntItComeInThisColorC.jpg
    WhyDoesntItComeInThisColorC.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 147

Back