• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What did I just bring home? =D

jamieren

Pro
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2012 Nytro XTX
2010 Nytro MTX
Just picked her up tonight. After seeing the snow start to fly yesterday I'm not about to miss a single day of sledding! My guess, with my limited knowledge is that it's a stock FX with aftermarket front shocks. Can anyone correct me or add to my revelation here?

She's barely even had any attention paid to her - 161km??
sled2.jpg
sled1.jpg
sled3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Your gonna love it. That is a new sled with just 161 km, heck barely more than one tank of fuel.

she not even broken it yet ! dont beat on her to hard for the first 1000 km and change your oil and filter

Last edited:
Is there a simple way I can find out what package it is? I do seem to remember some sort of acronym on the shocks - gtyr sounds about right, they certainly didn't say fox.

look on the owner ship or insurance slip they state year model and trim but it look like a 144" xtx to me and GYTR is yamaha factory racing

Nope, nothing that gives me any additional info there. I'm gonna go with answer a) xtx... Thanks guys.

Looks like a nice sled. I think your love it. It has about a tank and half of gas through it so it has many years of life left for you.

Yes gytr (genuine Yamaha technology-racing) sleds either came with these or imo less desirable fox floats, which came on rtx models and not sure about the longer track versions what they came on. But they are a great shock when set right. Enjoy buddy

Nice looking machine! Congratulations! I'd encourage you to read your owners manual. It can help you understand the shocks and how to adjust them. From there, this site can help you out. There are some incredibly knowledgeable members on here to help you get to know and love that machine. Even though it wasn't asked for, I'd like to offer a bit of advise. That is to give it time and get used to handling the machine. It likes your input. It will do what you ask it to do, but, you have to take command of a Nytro, imo.[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just wondering what to do while I painstakingly wait for snow to arrive (this is freaking Canada, come on already!!), and you just gave me a bingo pay2play. Usually it's "if all else fails, read instructions" ...unless there's no snow.

Back