• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What gas octane?

BIG BLACK WARRIOR

VIP Member
Not that it is a big deal, because if you can afford one of these Sidewinders, you can afford to use premium gas. I was just wondering what octane they are recommending to use in these sleds? I have not seen it listed in their specifications.

It is designed to run on premium but with all of the sensors it will run on regular with possible reduced power. Somewhere there is a little write-up on this.

premium recommended but the motor is capable of running regular when you cant get any.

i run premium in all my sleds so that's not a big deal for me and i live in Canada where we pay almost double for our fuel compared to the US .

I thought I read (somewhere in the tons of buzz at the moment), that it would produce 180 on pump, yet with everything sensor'd up with an active ECU on this thing that its a ++ on premium :dunno:

Back