• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What kind of season was it for you?

IAVECTORGT

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 Arctic Cat ZR 8000 El Tigre
For me, it was the best season that I can remember in my 30+ years of riding sleds. Started with 0 miles on my apex and ended up with 1471 for the season. I pulled the hat trick this year by riding in the U.P., northern Wisconsin, and northern Minnesota. Around here in Iowa it was another bad year but I didn't purchase my apex to ride around my area. And yes, I purchased 3 separate trail passes!! Great year! Very happy! Time to put the sleds to bed and wake the grizzlys out of hibernation! How about you all, how was your season? ;)!

Good year

It was a good year for me also. I was not sure if I was going to be able to go much at all this year. My wife found out in June that she had breast cancer. It has been a long 7 months for her, but she finished all her treatments in January and was feeling much better so I was able to get out for a few trips. She had a P.E.T. scan in December and at this point there are no hot spots. We are so thankful.

I had two one day trips in the lower and a two day in the U.P. I think I ended up with around 600 miles. My sled run perfect with no problems. The season is ending too early for me. I still really want to go riding.

Two weeks ago I went south of Cleveland and bought a Goldwing to drive back and forth to work (120 miles per day). It was 35 degrees and I drove it 240 miles. I dressed up in my snowmobile cloths for the trip. It was a little chilly but not bad. I hope to get out more next year, I really love this sport.

year

polarisconvert glad your wife is ok, good things happen to good people.
my season was good also, just sold trailer and sled in the last 2 weeks, i'm
might get a sled later but not sure health reasons may keep me out.
happy Easter to all.

Awesome season snow came a little later than usual mid jan but once it stated snowing it didnt let off much. Got 1900 miles on no break downs the nytro ran flawless still lots of snow but I'm done for the year. One of the best years I've seen, trail were in awesome shape. Now I have to think about planting corn.

One of the best seasons in a long time here in QC.
Snow came early and we only suffered one small melt down, that did not last too long. Had a great year and did alot of riding. 7690 miles for this season.

Absolutly awesome season ! I put on most miles that i ever did scince i started riding in one season... 6,600mi... Very happy and now reddy hit some mx tracks and bring out my dirt bike :Rockon: ;)! :jump:

One if the best years of ridding in a long time around here. Got 2950 miles on the phazer this year no problems with it other than taking out both lower a-arms. Best way to end the season was to pull a buddies blown up ski-doo 800 e-tec home

I had a great year, good snow most of the time . Put on 950 miles witch is best for me ,went up north once had a great time wish i could have went again. Trails are closed so melt the snow and then i can get the outlander out to play!!!! :Rockon:

Best season in a while - 2000+ miles - good friends and great memories - even whooped at little a**!! - oh, and zero breakdowns!!

Best for my wife.1,200 miles on hers.. 1,800 on mine..... Fantastic trailsl in the northern lower of mich.
No break downs..... MM.

I am in same boat as PolarisConvert. Found out in December. Only got 400 miles. Still winter here but tryung to save money and her chemo treatments have put a big kink in my play time. Only got 3 rides in all winter.

There's always next winter!

David

Had a good season, best snow and trails ever! Just didn't have time for more than 2 trips to the U.P. Put on a little over 2000 miles on the sleds. I have had seasons in the past we I was pushing 4000 miles, but that was making 4 trips up north, or with a trip out west, Didn't get to go to Wyoming this year either. :o| anyway, there is always next year. One GREAT thing was I finally made it to a TY ride-in In Munising in Mid-March and got to meet some of you! Made some great new friends and can hardly wait till the next ones, to ride with you all again. Dan

Best season for me 2300 miles just burnt the sliders off today lol trying to sneak in another ride on rock hard trails.... Should have waited for the sun to come up..... Oh well been a great year time to get the boat ready

Good season here, only about 1200 miles, usually I get about 2,000 but finally happy with my apex handling. Tuner skis were my answer. 6200 miles now on my 2010 and will keep her for at least 1 more season. Time to get her cleaned up and tucked away till next year! ;)!

Back