• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Whats the Canadian price of the 2009 Nytro XTX??

morrisond said:
And also for some reason it seems the big dealers in the states get an big discount on "Dealer Cost" so the difference in sales price spread is much larger.

Exacly, I got a NEW 2007 Attak for $6,999 and I ask the owner how much did he lose on the sale.....he said "don't worry I'm not losing anything"

As you were probably not even born yet I'll forgive your ignorance but in the 80's I do believe they were #1 in sled sales. They sold an awful lot of Phazers, Exciters, Et340's, Ovations, Bravos.

You believe?? So you don't actually know?? So it is YOUR statement that is Ignorant.

The earliest data I can get is Yamaha in 4th place in sales in 1992....yup, the bottom...the bottom for over 15 years...

It might be possible they were ranked higher based on the fact there were more than 4 manufacturers in the early 80's, but Not #1. Not over Polaris and Ski-Doo.

Not to be ignorant here as well but I thought Yamaha was #1 in sales after they had the phazer out for a few years! I truly believe that it was the Phazer that put them in top spot! Or, maybe just corporate propaganda???

And regarding the pricing thing...I think the cost of living in Canada is higher, ergo a higher minimum wage and yes...a higher cost of doing busines

Yammerhead, where you from? Sounds like Saskatoon. Do you know Brian from Glenwood?

theflamanguy said:
Not to be ignorant here as well but I thought Yamaha was #1 in sales after they had the phazer out for a few years! I truly believe that it was the Phazer that put them in top spot! Or, maybe just corporate propaganda???

And regarding the pricing thing...I think the cost of living in Canada is higher, ergo a higher minimum wage and yes...a higher cost of doing busines

Yammerhead, where you from? Sounds like Saskatoon. Do you know Brian from Glenwood?

I'm with ya on the Phazer market share in the late eighties. I think Polaris then took the #1 spot with the Indy 500's and Yammie hasn't been able to get back since.

Yup, I'm from S'toon. Martensville actually. I think I have been introduced to Brian at one point. I definately know who he is as I talk to his girlfriend often through my work.

It's all political bullshit ...It's just like buying gas , I live on a border town, I can go into the States and buy gas cheaper then in Canada...Canada produces a lot more gas then the US and we use less gas...So why am I paying $1.35 + more a gallon ( I know that the US gallon's smaller) Same Bs as everything else..Sorry to get off topic it's the same idea as sled pricing...........

OFF TOPIC

Was wondering if I could borrow your sled this weekend since you are aren't putting any miles on it and it would save me on gas and your sled will actually get used and it will be cheaper on gas than mine....or Collins can use it

FOUR STROKE

If your talking about your machine don't you mean "old man"

you guys can complain all you want... Stop buying products from Canadian dealers and prices will come down! its that simple. We have the power!

Back