• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Whats the highest mileage rx1 ??

My 03 only has 12,3xx still going strong . It is barely broke in. Looking foward to many more miles.

My 03 had 15,430 when I traded last year, I know highmiller from Maine had like 30K on a couple?

ive heard of guys in the 20,xxx range. hell the vectors are getting into the 40,000 mile range as well.. the sled will run damn near as long as you want to run it, so long as you maintain it

On Kijiji last winter in Quebec there were fellas selling RX1's with 30-40 thousand kilometers. They were selling them so they must of still had some life left in them. Mantainence is key.

there is a guy in Hibbing on a RX1 05 with 50k plus on his an still going. there guy who i ride with a 03 with 18k and just replaced his track still had the the one it came with on

22,527 km or 14,000 mi on mine.
Just replaced original belt!!

Nephew had over 20,000 hard miles on his 03 when he sold it. Went through 2 suspensions and two tracks but motor was still strong and didn't burn much oil..

Just bought an 03 with 9330 miles on her. She sure sounds sweet. Going to give it the once over though...

there is a local rx floating around with 70000+km on it. owner sold it to a young guy for 1st sled as he wanted something newer to play with.

Back