• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What's this Nytro worth - need to know in 6 hours! ;) ;)

jamieren

Pro
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2012 Nytro XTX
2010 Nytro MTX
This is an mtx I came across yesterday. The guy's got plenty of extras, and I'm pretty sure the machine is worth the money he's asking. What would you guys say it's worth? It's only been ridden in the mountains. He wants like $3500 for it.

Attachments

• IMG_20161015_180138032.jpg
    IMG_20161015_180138032.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 214

I've arranged to pick it up first thing tomorrow (literally in 6 hours!) and am having buyer's remorse already. I own a stock 2012 xtx already and would like something for the deep snow.

Holy! Is it stolen??? Haha!
But seriously....

You could part it out for twice that in about 6 days !

At that price I'd be worried something is wrong with the machine. If you looked it over and are confident everything is good then you got yourself a huge bargin!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

the engine alone if in good condition is worth almost that much, let alone the turbo, skins front end, etc...etc...
if I was in your shoes Id buy it even if the motor was scrap, lots of parts on that machine that are well worth parting it out if it came to that.

I was worried. Aside from almost kissing the handlebars trying to load it (narrower skis make for contact with metal on my ramp!) it seems like a great deal. Is it just me, or can I feel that turbo pushing even as I run it up into the truck?

Ya you stole that one. Can sell the MCX turbo kit for 2500 in a day probably! If the sled is tuned and clutched properly, you should feel the turbo doing anything. Should drive like stock, but with much more power.

Back