• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Whats your favoite oil brand to use? (POLL)

nytro addict

Expert
I have a 09 Nytro XTX and I put Yamalube in the sled and was thinking about changing to Synthetic? Just wanted to to see what opioins and recommendations of others! :-o

Try searching synthetic oil you will get all the info you need as this subject seems to come up once a month.

I have done the SEARCH thing and theres to much to go threw. And alot of times new stuff comes out. I guess I asked the wrong ?. I was just curious what other people use for oil. I'm stuck in my own ways and will use what I believe in, so sorry for bothering you with a stupid ?. :o|

Yamalube is great oil in my opinion. I been running it since i got my nytro. 6k later i have zero problems. I just running the reg stuff. (grey bottle). seems to work just fine.

Nytro addict and 2008fxnytro,

Please take the time to fill out your location in your profile.

I've been using Amsoil in all of our four-strokes because it's the most convenient for the three of us to get, we split on a case at the Novi show each fall.

And welcome to TY!

Kept Yamalube in my 09 XTX till 1,500 miles - then switched over to Klotz 0W-40 Snow X4 which I will be running this season. . . .have ran Klotz Techniplate for years in my previous Yammi 2 strokers with trouble free operation. . . .of course many modern oils have the same reliability again engine breakdown as long as you keep the proper levels. . . .

What about the Joe Gibbs on Ulmers site, any body try that? Was thinking about running it this winter

Amsoil Synthetic 0w-40. I run it in my dirtbikes as well. I'm so in love with this oil that I freaked out when I found out that the GIJOES (local retailer that stocks Amsoil for $7-9 a Quart) was going out of business I ordered up a case to last me for a while.. still got 10 bottles left.

aff_qt_350pxh.jpg

Back