• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Where to install 12 accessory plug?

nos

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Nytro
DC Outlet.jpg
Where can I plug this accessory plug into to get power?

remove the left and to cover, on the left side, there's a quick connect, you can't miss it

On my 2010 nytro I found the connector in a rubber boot on the right side of the headlight pod. There is a plug in the end of the connector with no wires coming out of it. Remove the dummy plug and plug in the accessory plug.

Left side (brake side) remove hood and side panel the connector should be along the rad, white plug 2 prong.

I've looked in the locations mentioned and I am just not finding the plugs described. If anyone can get a picture it would be much appreciated!

image.png

Left side at rad for 09 and newer....08 has to be hard wired as it doesn't come with the plug.

I got a plug from work and just ran a power and ground to the battery with a fuse on the power side so i can pull it in the off season and if i don't ride for a while. not the cleanest looking setup but it works for the GPS and phone if needed.

Back