• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

WHERE'S JARET?

Hi Harvest, I am here. It has been an extremely busy year as we work through challenges and try to limit the effect to our customers.

Positive news: Many 2022 snowmobiles have been delivered and we continue to ship to dealers. It can also be noted more Sidewinders are rolling down the line as we speak.

Unfortunate news: The global pandemic has placed stress on manufacturers everywhere and we too are facing stress to our production. We do anticipate some units will arrive late.

Messaging to consumers will flow through each sales groups (Yamaha Motor USA, Yamaha Motor Canada, Yamaha Motor Europe), as they are the main point of contact for customers/dealers in those countries. They also have the best data/information on what units are currently shipping and ETA estimations for other units.

Stain, Blue seats are production on Sidewinder LTX GT and SRViper LTX GT. Sidewinder S-TX GT has a black seat to match the two-up seat.

Something to note is we try to make the Studio images the most accurate representation of final spec. There are times we accessorize action photography units, or use prototypes for action that may not be 100% production spec (Example in the case of the black seats: We could not get the proper Blue seat material in a grip texture in time for our action photoshoot, so we had to use black seats).

View attachment 163507

I have always wanted a Vipex. One of the meanest sounding sleds out there. I have seen Randy's sled in person, wild unit!

Hi Jaret
I apologize if I missed it somewhere but could you provide any information for delivery of the LTX GT Eps ?

Speaking for myself I can’t thank Yamaha enough for bringing back EPS after surgery on both rotator cuffs and now looking at 2 shoulder replacements I would be out of the sport

This year’s problems with receiving 2022 sleds is what it is . A good question to ask Jaret , is with the current long lead time of ordering sleds Are the 2023 sled orders going to start earlier (Jan -Feb ) so Yamaha & Arctic Cat have more lead time to get parts together for 2023 ?

This year’s problems with receiving 2022 sleds is what it is . A good question to ask Jaret , is with the current long lead time of ordering sleds Are the 2023 sled orders going to start earlier (Jan -Feb ) so Yamaha & Arctic Cat have more lead time to get parts together for 2023 ?
That’s the BEST thing I’ve heard about this whole thing !!!!!!

Being proactive

In years past factory’s had to hold off announcing next years cool sleds because show room floors were full of soon to be non current models

That’s not the case anymore

Spring order sleds can now be earlier as long as this years sleds have actually been delivered

Here's an interesting read regarding the sled delivery situation that all of the OEM's are dealing with right now.....

Hi Harvest, I am here. It has been an extremely busy year as we work through challenges and try to limit the effect to our customers.

Positive news: Many 2022 snowmobiles have been delivered and we continue to ship to dealers. It can also be noted more Sidewinders are rolling down the line as we speak.

Unfortunate news: The global pandemic has placed stress on manufacturers everywhere and we too are facing stress to our production. We do anticipate some units will arrive late.

Messaging to consumers will flow through each sales groups (Yamaha Motor USA, Yamaha Motor Canada, Yamaha Motor Europe), as they are the main point of contact for customers/dealers in those countries. They also have the best data/information on what units are currently shipping and ETA estimations for other units.

Stain, Blue seats are production on Sidewinder LTX GT and SRViper LTX GT. Sidewinder S-TX GT has a black seat to match the two-up seat.

Something to note is we try to make the Studio images the most accurate representation of final spec. There are times we accessorize action photography units, or use prototypes for action that may not be 100% production spec (Example in the case of the black seats: We could not get the proper Blue seat material in a grip texture in time for our action photoshoot, so we had to use black seats).

View attachment 163507

I have always wanted a Vipex. One of the meanest sounding sleds out there. I have seen Randy's sled in person, wild unit!

just wondering why we did not get what we were promised..beefed up rails cross bar..alot of us bought our ltxle's just for this..I have the literature from Yamaha saying so?

I would like the answer mine was supposed to be in the second half of December but Dec 14 they move to the end of February. Does Arctic Cat get priority over Yamaha?

Back